Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Glass Menagerie

We are currently watching The Glass Menagerie in class.  I actually kind of like this movie even though it is a little boring.  It is about a mother living in an apartment with her two adult chidren. She has one son and one daughter.  The mother is extremely annoying and is always nagging about something.  The son seems miserble and is trying to find anyway to get away from his mother.  The daughter is somewhat handicap but very sweet. In the movie, the mother wants her son to find a man for his sister.  He eventually does this and they have the man over for dinner.  The man and the daughter have somewhat of a romamtic moment when they kiss.  However, it turned out the man was engaged to be married.  I'm excited to find out what happens next!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I did not know that they kiss yet, or that he is actually engaged! I think this play just went from boring to juicy. Your blog has motivated me to go finish reading it.

    ReplyDelete