Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Peer Reviews

I feel that the peer reviews we do in class before a paper is due are very helpful.  It helps a lot to have other people read your paper and give their advise.  Other people can see and point out the grammatical errors and structure problems within a paper.  It is a very helpful process that most definitely helps to improve a paper.  I also think it is nice to recieve a 100 quiz grade when we attend class on the days of peer reviews.  I feel that it stresses the importance of recieving peer reviews.  Overall, I enjoy the process and think it is helpful. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree, although those things are good and true I also like reading other peoples papers to see what they wrote. Its very interesting to see others point of view about different topics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I think that the peer review days are very helpful with the papers. I don't really like having to read my paper out loud to the group, but in the end it does really help a lot.

    ReplyDelete